A Two-for-One Workshop
with Three Master Coaches and a Bevy of Horses
Created for Martha Beck Coaches and conveniently scheduled right before the
Life Coach Training Meet & Greet in Pismo Beach, CA!
Energy Shaping 101:
An Equus Coaching Experience
*** and ***
The Way of the Powerful Empath:
How to Coach Using Your Body to Calm, Read, & Lead
with Terry DeMeo, JD, Master Coach Instructor
Friday, November 2, 2018
Nacimiento Ranch in Paso Robles, CA
Our theme for the day is energy—how to manage your own and how to shape and lead experiences with others. Your guides will be three seasoned Master Coach Instructors and a bevy of beautiful, wise horses.
You’ll get two separate three-hour workshops and lunch in a gorgeous, natural environment. We’re limiting the class size so everyone will get personalized attention and horse experience.
Master Coach Terry DeMeo will take you into a classroom under the trees (weather permitting) and teach you how to both manage your own emotional energy and read and lead your clients more powerfully than you ever thought possible.
Master Coaches and Equus Coaches Jennifer Voss and Jennifer Johnsen will take you into the round pen with a horse and show you exactly how to feel into your own energy and then use it to shape an experience with others.
So please join us for this life-changing event filled with magic, connection, energy tools, and horses.
Energy Shaping 101:
An Equus Coaching Experience
Facilitated by Jennifer Voss, Jennifer Johnsen, and the horses at Nacimiento Ranch
Psychological work focuses more on what has gone wrong: how we have been wounded in our relations with others and how to go about addressing that. Spiritual work focuses more on what is intrinsically right: how we have infinite resources at the core of our nature that we can cultivate in order to live more expansively. If psychological work thins the clouds, spiritual work invokes the sun. ~ John Welwood
We, as coaches, learn to thin the clouds AND invoke the sun!
And… what happens after that? After all, just standing in the sun is satisfying for only so long. What if you could grab that energy and do something with it? Would you know where you want those sunbeams to shine?
Would you know how to help your clients direct their light in service of their vision and dreams?
If you learn how to shape the energy that flows naturally within and around you, your life and the lives of your clients can take the creative shapes you desire.
What is Energy Shaping?
Energy Shaping is a practice that involves setting clear intentions, discerning next steps, and moving forward while working with this unseen web of energy.
Whether you know it or not, the energy you bring into a room, the tone of your voice, and the way you interact with yourself (your inner dialog) and with others shapes the energy around you. You can maximize your impact when you do this consciously and intentionally.
To shape energy well, you must maintain your center as you move through the events of your day – whether the events you’re shaping are individual coaching sessions or full conference days.
Step into an arena with a horse and see…
- How leading from ‘what is intrinsically right’ with you connects you to your center and your power,
- How to maintain that center effectively while working with the energy around you (and that of a 1500-pound four-legged friend),
- How to consciously co-create while also maintaining a strong sense of self, and
- How to continue to shape energy once it begins moving in the desired direction by reading feedback from the environment, staying grounded in self, and discerning next right steps.
Are you ready to do some Energy Shaping?
Join us and a small group of fellow coaches to dabble in the fine art of energy shaping!
Given that this is visceral and experiential learning, you can integrate the tools and begin practicing immediately! Start by shaping your vision of the Meet & Greet and watch how your energy impacts your weekend experience.
No horse experience is needed and all activities will take place on the ground. There will be no horseback riding at this event. All you need to bring is an open mind and closed-toed shoes.
The Way of the Powerful Empath:
How to Coach Using Your Body to Calm, Read, and Lead
With Terry DeMeo, JD, Master Coach Instructor
The guidance you need in everything you do comes from your body.
Inhabiting your body as a coach is one of the most important parts of the process.
It’s also very learnable.
- Want to be able to powerfully lead client sessions with intention?
- Do you know how to protect yourself from being drained by an emotional client?
- Have someone in your life that pulls you in an emotional direction you don’t want to go?
- Ever feel what others are feeling so deeply you sometimes can’t tell what’s yours and what’s theirs?
- Are you a new coach wanting to learn more?
Coaches are empaths. We’re extremely sensitive and we feel deeply. It’s a gift. That gift can be used in magical ways you never imagined, once you learn how to do it.
Sometimes, however, being an empath can leave us feeling drained. We lose session time when clients are wound up or disconnected. We miss opportunities to powerfully lead our clients out of their old patterns and stories and into the transformations they yearn for. In our personal lives, we can get sucked into someone else’s emotional chaos.
In this half-day workshop, Master Coach Terry DeMeo will open her bag of shamanic practices and mind-body tools to teach you exactly how to both protect and strengthen your energetic powers. You’ll leave with new knowledge and a practical toolkit so you can read and lead every client encounter without losing a single drop of blood, sweat, or tears.
Want to know if this workshop is for you?
- Are you a deeply sensitive coach who picks up the energy and feelings of others as easily as others pick up a fork at lunch?
- Do you have a client you want to move forward but their energy is stuck in a repeating pattern, like a broken record on a turntable?
- Did you ever have a client so riled up they could barely hear you, or so energetically disconnected they were floating six feet from their body? Has this ever happened to you personally?
- Do you know exactly how to handle a client in meltdown?
- Ever leave a session feeling confused, tired, or drained?
- Intrigued by the idea of guiding a client powerfully in a way that seems like magic?
- Are you a new coach wondering about any of the above situations?
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to powerfully manage your own energy
- How to separate from your client’s feelings without going numb or getting exhausted.
- How and when to deal with a client in meltdown.
- How to influence your client’s feelings and emotions to move them out of their old stories and stuck patterns.
- A five-step process to shape, guide, and lead your client’s energy.
- How to protect your own energy and leave your sessions feeling clear, refreshed and fully alive, no matter what happens.
- How to become the energy leader in every relationship you have.
Friday, November 2nd
9:30am – 5:30pm
We will do our best to wrap up by 5:30pm. The horses help shape the energy of our time together and we sometimes find ourselves in a spot that is too juicy to cut short!
1400 Gateway Drive, Paso Robles CA, 93446
The ranch is approximately an hour from The Cliffs Resort at Pismo Beach. Carpooling is recommended and we will give you a fun exercise to consider on your morning drive.
Directions from Google Maps, MapQuest, and other popular GPS devices are all accurate.
Register early and receive a $100 discount!
$595 Early Bird Pricing
$695 per person after September 30, 2018
This workshop is limited to 20 participants total and the group will be divided into two groups of ten. One group of ten will be with Terry in the morning and the horses in the afternoon. The other group will be with the horses in the morning and Terry in the afternoon.
Lunch, assorted drinks and snacks are included.
Breakfast, dinner, lodging and transportation to and from the facility are not included.
We hope you will join us for the magic!
If you have any questions about being a powerful empath, energy shaping, Equus Coaching, or whether this is a fit for you, please email one of us!
Due to the costly non-refundable nature of reserving venues for various events and the limited spaces available in workshops, a cancellation made 30 days or less from the dates of an event is non-refundable. Fifty percent of the event fee will be refunded for a cancellation made between 60 to 31 days prior to a scheduled event. Any cancellation made 61 days prior to a scheduled event is fully refundable minus any processing fees.