Hi. I’m Jennifer Voss.
Currently, I live in Knoxville, TN with my family. I have two kids – a 22-year old daughter, Alex, and a 17-year old son, Zach – and two dogs. When I’m not working or traveling, I’m either tending to the endless pile of laundry or ignoring it to do something more fun.
In the coaching and consulting arena…
- Organizational Consultant and Owner of Feels Like Freedom, LLC (2009-current)
- Master Life Coach (2010-current)
- Master Coach Training Coordinator for Martha Beck, Inc. (2014-current)
- Life Coach Training Instructor for Martha Beck, Inc. (2011-current)
- Equus Coach Master Facilitator (2012-current)
- Equus Coach Training Coordinator for the Koelle Institute for Equus Coaching (2014-current)
In the corporate arena…
- Shareholder and Vice President of a national magazine & book wholesale company (1998-2009) – Managed a team of up to 75 associates in three offices across the country and consistently met goals deemed ‘un-meetable’ while having fun in the process. I was responsible for a team dedicated to overseeing the timely collection of up to $1.3 billion dollars annually.
- Toilet Scrubber to Co-owner & President of a regional magazine & book wholesale company (1991-1998) – Sustained the profitability a $34 million dollar business with 250 employees during the collapse of an industry. We successfully negotiated a merger with our nearby competitor in order to remain relevant in an industry that was moving from a network of family businesses to a few corporate giants practically overnight.
- Co-owner of The Book Cellar, an independent book store (1994-2000)
- MBA – University of Alabama (1991)
- BA in Liberal Arts – Rhodes College (1989)